stalker(s) viewing.

Photobucket />

,Nicole Balenciaga
i've a adorable Girlfriend.I spend my everyday with her.
(KristySanrio)

-

Friday, December 10, 2010

Day outing with baby !

went to meet baby . baby came my doorstep to fetch me . then went to his house and rot there . Then went to meet aloy to pass Natalie's stuffs . Went to asli village to eat . My maggi goreng stall never open ); . Then saw baby's friend . baby chat with his friends awhile and off we go to find ernest . Went rounding . Then went to fetch their friend and ernest rush back just to let me reach home on time . (: The rounding was awesome when it's at highway . Baby send me home and we plann for tomorrow outing . We plan to go Birdpark and zoo tomorrow and next saturday ! <3 love it . Am now talking to baby .

Baby told me that my big pack hello panda was empty . i was so shocked that when i brought it over there i was still quite full . so he now tell me that he saw some traces of th hello panda that was eaten by his brother . hehehe evil fabien !

No comments:

Post a Comment