stalker(s) viewing.

Photobucket />

,Nicole Balenciaga
i've a adorable Girlfriend.I spend my everyday with her.
(KristySanrio)

-

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Wisma > Ion > Wisma > Ion

Thursday , wake up , bath and prepare everything . cab to tamp to buy speaker .went there , there's lot of people crowding outside th faceshop . So me and my sister was curious to see who's th korean idol . After that , we found out that it's KIM HYUNG JUN ! hahahah . Didn't bother to go and look at him . Headed to courts to buy my hello kitty speaker . I'm using it now ! ^^ . Train to orchard and went to cotton on body at wisma to get my stuffs . Then we headed to Tempayaki for our dinner . Then went to Fred perry and bought a top for baby as it was our first month . Went to Zara and me myself bought a top too . happy happy . cab back to Pasir ris and went to baby house without him knowing . Knocking at his door and he was surprise to see me . hehehe he was damn happy la !

Friday , wake up not long ago . Am now awaiting for baby to end school . Meeting him later on . Going to eat pizza hut with baby and his brother . (:

Didn't take pictures nowadays. will try to take and upload soon .

No comments:

Post a Comment