stalker(s) viewing.

Photobucket />

,Nicole Balenciaga
i've a adorable Girlfriend.I spend my everyday with her.
(KristySanrio)

-

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Paper Cranes



Meaningful pictures indeed ! (: Currently using facebook , twitter and formspring . And baby's talking to me in fb now . Went down to ws with Meifei to change money then went to meet baby and accompany him and his mama to cut hair . while mama went to dye her hair . Baby is looking like a idiot . HAHAHA . saw his hair and both meifei and i can't stop laughing . it's soo short can . Went to kfc as he wanted to eat ,after that went to baby's house and his dad send us all home .
cab
Baby , i hope like what the picture has written , " take me by the hand and tell me you would take me anywhere " . I can't wait 8 years later . Please update your blog . i wanna read it can !? kuai dian kuai dian . hehehe .

Friday , 28January 2o11 : Went to fetch baby from school and i was late ;/ im sorry . i didn't mean it cause there were something happen at homes that's why i'm soo late . cab to mrt-station and went down to bugis to meet kristysanrio , liling , Sarahamitoes and ahpui . Went shopping all th way and i bought one heels . It's soo cute ! Went to eat steam boat and baby paid for me . soo sweet of you . Iloveyou . Sara , liling went off . Some time after , we 4 train back to pasir ris . Baby send me home after that .




No comments:

Post a Comment