stalker(s) viewing.

Photobucket />

,Nicole Balenciaga
i've a adorable Girlfriend.I spend my everyday with her.
(KristySanrio)

-

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Pictures ♥
















Today , i'm finally 15th ! (:
I'm really very happy that i get to celebrate my birthday with my dearest babygirls and with my boyfriend family too . you'll are way to awesome !
I get to eat a DIY cake and a cake which was bought from th shop . The DIY cake was from Kristy and pel . Th cake was soo cutee that i can't even bear to eat it away ! i luv it so much !
Baby got me a really big cake which i can't finish it . oh well... i bring it home . I can't wait for baby's present ! He will be giving me on monday ! Happyhappy .
Gonna meet baby , kristy , Jeremy later on for a movie which is The ex lover i guess .
CIAOS LOVELIES !

No comments:

Post a Comment