stalker(s) viewing.

Photobucket />

,Nicole Balenciaga
i've a adorable Girlfriend.I spend my everyday with her.
(KristySanrio)

-

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Rest of my life..



I found the one i love and i really hope that this would last.. Although i hate quarreling with you over going out with friends and other guy. I know that you can't stand it when i'm with guy friends. but please be more understanding okay just the sake of me?You're old enough to be understanding. You can't keep me forever by your side dear. How i wish i'm 26 now..

Watching Material Queen on xin msn now.I promised someone to blog. Don't want say name only. HaHa. Have been spending my days with my love ones. Went over to wp to meet my love ones including the two kids. Took care of them, spending most of my weekends with them.I'm always having great times with them. Wednesday was Baby's birthday. Friday went over to ehub for movie with Ulrica,Ben and Wilfred. After movie, head to have dinner and went to look for Baby's present around ehub and downtown. Not able to find any blue angry bird shirt so i just bought one (Funny Turtles) shirt. Passed him today.

No comments:

Post a Comment