stalker(s) viewing.

Photobucket />

,Nicole Balenciaga
i've a adorable Girlfriend.I spend my everyday with her.
(KristySanrio)

-

Sunday, July 17, 2011

You're promises .



You promised me that you won't leave me . but now , you left me for good and you won't be back forever i guess ? The first few days you left me , i really break down i felt that i have no one to rely on anymore . you was god damn sweet but now we're just like strangers or even worse . you don't even care about me anymore . you said you like/love me was the truth but i got a doubt in between . I didn't cared and i love you with all i can . although we went out one day but i felt that we were out for long . when you send me back , i wish that time could wind back when i just met you in the afternoon.. Even now , i will still think of you sometimes . Thinking if you're fine , doing well in school and if you had carried on with your life . Our memories were all past right now . Maybe this relationship to you may b a game but to me , i took it so seriously that i can't move on . Now , i tried to forget you . but i can't i only could forget you pieces by pieces . I'm glad that i could move on right now .

Went out with Reuburn to town . Accompany him to get his daddy birthday present . 444 > Clarke Quay > Citty Hall > Orchard Ion > Wisma Atria > Tang's Plaza > Ws > Ehub to poo l . Met Ulrica for awhile and off she go . Kristy came and went to Tera Bites for a grab . Then Home . Chatime is nice !











No comments:

Post a Comment