stalker(s) viewing.

Photobucket />

,Nicole Balenciaga
i've a adorable Girlfriend.I spend my everyday with her.
(KristySanrio)

-

Saturday, August 6, 2011



Friday : Went to meet him . Was planning to go fish spa but last minute canceled and waited for his father to fetch us to downtown to meet ebenezer they all . Saw few girlfriends of mine and went to chat with them . Soon everyone left . He and i went to park to chat . That moment was the best of the day i really like it alot . it make me believe every words that you said was true .

Saturday : woke up at 10 plus 11 and bath everything and waited him from 11 till 5 . 5 left house and went to wait for him downstair his house . met him awhile and went down as his parents coming back soon . soon kristy came to find me and we plan to go over to 444 to chat and sit down . went to downtown to find jiayun suanwen they all . Left downtown at 12.

I really don't know what to say anymore . you broke abit of my trust , you lied to me . what can i expect more from you ? i ask you : Do you even love me at all . but what you said was just yes i do , but got last minute plan . although you have said sorry and you would spend a day with me sometime . but you're already going ns how do you even expect me to wait for you to find that someday ?! seriously fuck . I don't wanna hear you saying sorry but i want to hear your explaination of lying to me . why ? I really love you . I miss you ...













No comments:

Post a Comment